Sunday, December 4, 2011

Classroom Christmas Party

Christmas Idea #4 - Classroom Christmas Party
The Organized Classroom Blog recently wrote a great article about hosting a winter/Christmas classroom party.  For tips, ideas and games, you must head over to her blog!  Here are a few highlights...
Snow Globe Game (printable game)
Pass the Hot Chocolate (no picture to show for this idea.)
Winter Snow Bingo (printable game)
Build A Snowman Relay Race

Want some more GREAT party ideas?  Check out Mrs. Bainbridge's Class to download a FREE Christmas party idea book (8 pages) full of games, treats, activities and more!  Such a great resource to print out and keep for the future!!

3 comments:

The Organized Classroom Blog said...

Thanks so much for the mention!

Charity :)
The Organized Classroom Blog

Lisa said...

your stuff is so cute! So glad I found this site. If you are looking for anything for Hanukkah, check out my blog ateachersbagoftricks.blogspot.com

Nicola @ Twisty Noodle said...

Cool, I'll check it out. I'm room parent for my son's 3rd grade class. I also have a preschooler, so i'm sure I have a few more years of Holiday parties to plan. Thanks!