*I have 4 kids (2 boys & 2 girls). Sometimes I feel like I have two sets of twins though. My oldest two are 13 months apart...5 1/2 year gap...and my youngest two kids are 17 months apart. At times it has been a little crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
* I am LDS
* I enjoy all things sports, but love softball & soccer, doing Zumba and just about anything active.
* I have a love/hate relationship with running. I took up the sport after having my youngest and have since ran several 5 & 10 K's, one half marathon and the St. George marathon twice.
|My sister and I trying to keep warm at the starting line. (I am on the right.)|
|Kissing our well deserved medals for completing all 26.2 miles...and living to tell about it!|
* Our family currently has 3 horses, 2 chickens and a dog.
|This is NOT one of our chickens. My son caught this at a rodeo.|
* I have lived in 9 different places, but love the small town life...especially for raising kids!
* I have taught 3rd grade and worked as a reading interventionist, but I am currently in 1st grade and LOVE it.