Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snack Time Solution

I don't know about you, but being a mom to 4 kids is always hectic! Last week I had my 2 younger kids help me "cook" up some snacks. Basically I made a kid friendly trail mix, by dumping a variety of snacks into a large bowl and have the kids stir it all around. They thought that part was fun! Then we took (about 2) handfuls of snacks and put them in snack-sized zip lock baggies.

The great news is that I was about to get 16 snacks ready for my next crazy day. Maybe this will help make running out the door for a ball game, church or other activity run a little smoother!

I also did the same thing for my fridge and made ready to grab snack sized bags of grapes and carrots. This will also make it easier for my little ones to grab a snack for themselves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, seriously, why did I not think of this before? So perfect!

Yolanda said...

Those snacks look so yummy!
This idea has always been around.
I just needed a reminder!
Thanks!