Thursday, February 25, 2010

Olympic Themed Birthday

Alison from Oopsey Daisy was nice enough to leave me a comment letting me know that she recently had an Olympic birthday party for her son's 1st birthday.  Remember how I said that in my last post I thought it would be a fun theme?!?  Glad to know that someone did it and let me know about the details.  I love to see other's creativeness!!  Check out Alison's blog for these ideas and more, including a download for a free Olympic Bingo game.
I must say that I LOVE these Olympic cupcakes!!  The M & M's for the Olympics...perfect!!
I also love these Olympic medals she created! 
Thanks Alison for sharing your ideas for an Olympic themed birthday party!  Anyone else with ideas to share, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment.  I love to see what others are up to!!

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Love your blog. My baby boy will turn 1 in a few months and I am trying to decide on a theme for his party and. Thanks for the ideas!
Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Brad Fallon said...

I love the concept, very simple. The medal looks very real. Keep posting, thanks!

Brad Fallon