Monday, June 6, 2011

Home Depot Door Decoration

Sometimes I feel that male teachers can be more difficult to do things for.  It can be hard to show appreciation in a way that is not too cutesy or girly.  You know what I mean??  Well I have to say that I LOVE this idea for decorating a MALE teacher's door during Teacher Appreciation week!  The best part is that I am sure Home Depot would be willing to donate all or most of the items you would need for the door.
The close up...
 Looking from down the hall...
These ideas came from reader, Cindy Wilkinson.  She sent me lots of great pictures of the doors from her school so I will be sharing more!  Thanks Cindy for letting us see what's going on at your school!!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love it! You're right, I feel like I am too girlie a lot of the time. I love the Home Depot look!

Anonymous said...

I love these!! Thanks for the ideas! On the cooking one, what does it say at the bottom? Something about marinating with knowledge and creativity . . .