Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Bulletin Board Idea

Inspired by the creativity I found out there in blog-land, I decided to add these cute little Leprechauns to my bulletin board. 
I got such a kick out of this Leprechaun's goatee.  Oh and in case you are wondering why he looks mad, I was told because his gold was being stolen.  Haha.  I guess that would make a Leprechaun mad.
I even got some girl Leprechauns.  Hey, why not?
I have found several teachers who have used this idea so I am not really sure where it first came from.  To give credit, I have seen this idea on The First Grade Parade and Erica Bohrer's First Grade.  I know that I downloaded the template that says "I feel lucky when" from somewhere, but now I am not sure.  If you know, please let me know so that I may link to their blog.  Thanks a million for sharing!
*Update - Thank you Rachelle for letting me know the other blog I was leaving out.  Primary Perspective is where I found this printable "I Feel Lucky When..."   Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

you download it from eduperry.com! :)

It's Brooke's website.

Your board looks great!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Drake Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison @ Room Mom 101 said...

Rachelle thank you for letting me know where I found this. I knew it was a matter of time. :)

Kim Simon said...

This blog is great source of information about saint patrick’s day which is very useful for me. It very important information about saint patrick’s day
Thank you very much for this useful information.

Best Saint Patricks Day Party Games.