Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Candy Themed Door Decorations

Holy cow!  Has a month already passed since I have been on here?!?  Yikes!  I guess that can only mean one thing...it must be spring!May 7 - 11 marks Teacher Appreciation week and since that is a little less than a month away, I thought I would start getting some ideas out there, starting with door decorations.  I will also be posting some gift ideas for parent volunteers and teachers in the weeks to come, so check back for more ideas!  For now though, the pictures of doors I have to share are from talented volunteers from my school or pictures that have been e-mailed to me.  If I have a source, I will make sure to include a link.  If you have a picture of a door that you have done or one from your school, and you would like it to be shared with others, please feel free to send me an e-mail too so that I may feature you! 

You're A Life Saver!  Tape or glue individually wrapped life savers to the door.
 Mrs./Mr. ________'s class are the flavors of the rainbow.  Attach rainbow circles to the door with a picture of each student inside of a circle.
 Many & Many Thanks! (M&M's)
 Thank you for helping us become SMARTIES!

No comments: