Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dr. Seuss CrAzY Hair Ideas

Dr. Seuss week is next week at my school!  Ahh!  Wasn't it just barely Valentine's?  Seriously...things are starting to feel like the end of the year is already approaching with as fast as it's all hitting, and I am not ready for that.  {Ok, well maybe a little.}  Anyway, back to Dr. Seuss.  Not only will it be a CrAzY school week because of all the fun activities, but we also have early out all week and SEP's (parent/teacher meetings).  Sadly, that means I won't be wearing my PJ's to school, and that my friends is one of my favorite days of the year!  Do you honestly think my parents could take me seriously sitting across the table from me with my crazy hair and PJ's?!?  Oh how I wish! 
Speaking of crazy hair day, since that seems to almost always come up during the week, here are some completely awesome hair styles from Bee in Our Bonnet.  I am totally bowing down to this mother right now.  So creative and cute!!!  LOVE!
For Boys:
 For Girls:
And just in case you can't figure out how to create the hair styles by looking at the pictures, follow the link above for the hair How To's.

Do any of these styles seem like something you would try or do you have a fun idea too that you are dying to share?

3 comments:

Victoria ObSEUSSed said...

Wow! Amazing hair ideas. I can hardly do my kids hair normal each day let alone try and go all out for one day. These are great styles. I just pinned them on Pinterest. So happy you are celebrating Dr. Seuss week. Stop by www.obSEUSSed.com for more ideas this month.

Eric VanRaepenbusch said...

I love these hair ideas! I invite you to post a link on my blog, Happy Birthday Author. I think my readers would really like them.

http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com/2012/02/happy-birthday-dr-seuss-march-2.html

Ujan sharma said...

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...

hairstyle for gown