Wednesday, June 2, 2010

End of the Year M&M Gift

Summer is here and that means that I am back. Ok when I said that I was returning to work full time, I had no idea just how crazy my life would become and how quickly too. I apologize for my long absence...full-time job, ball games almost every night of the week, an unexpected death in the family, still serving in the PTA and everything else life has to offer can sometimes put you a little behind. I did take lots of pictures of doors during teacher appreciation ideas and I hope to get things going on here again. Thanks for being so patient with me.
School ended last Thursday for my kids and I and I am in much need of a break! I received this super cute and clever gift on the last day of school from one of my students. If school hasn't ended for you yet and you are looking for an easy end of the year gift, here is one:

Fill a jar with M & M's and attach this note:
Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for the warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.

You're a very special teacher
just like this jar, that's clear.
You place knowledge in our children's hands
and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You're a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" teacher.
Thank you for being my M&M.

1 comment:

Amy K said...

Yeah, glad you're back! I love that gift idea - TFS. Looking forward to hearing from you more often, now that the crazy school year has ended...Congrats! We have another week left before vacation starts.