I am honored...my first award. (And to think that I earned it while I was being a blog-slacker.) Hopefully I will get better at keeping up with this blog, especially during these summer months.
Thanks girls at Sisters Stuff for nominating me for this award!!
The Rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
7 Things about me:
1. My graduating high school class had only 97 kids.
2. I like watching reality TV shows; The Biggest Loser, The Bachelorette, and American Idol (to name a few)
3. I was raised in Saudi Arabia until I was 14 years old.
4. I have a horrible sense of direction. Give me a compass and I will probably still get lost!
5. I have an obsession with peanut butter. Seriously. I put it in ice cream, on pancakes and anything else that sounds like it could be good. Any suggestions?
6. I am signed up to run my first marathon in October...that's what I get for eating all that peanut butter!
7. I don't like to watch scary movies.
Lesson Plans Plus
No Time For Flashcards
Cute Valentines - Only good for Valentines, but definitely worth the look in February.
Little Hands Big Work
Let's Play Math!
Nap Time Journal
Some of these blogs I have only recently discovered, but I can't wait to follow up on them. There are so many talented people out there, I wish I could name you all!!