Monday, October 18, 2010

Teacher Appreciation - Music Teacher Door

I realize this post doesn't necessarily go along with the whole Halloween time of year theme, but this is what you get when I check my e-mail after a very long time.  Sorry to anyone who may have tried e-mailing me and got the impression that I didn't care.  Anyway...this idea came from one of my readers, Valerie.  I love to see how other schools and room parents decorate the doors to celebrate the teachers.  All I know is what I see at my own school.  (Speaking of, I took TONS of pictures last year and have TONS of ideas, but those will have to wait for another post.)  Anyone who thinks they have something the rest of us would like to see, please let me know so that I may feature your creativity here also.  Thanks for sharing!

1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

That is fabulous! I am certain that it was very much appreciated. Thanks for sharing! Kerri