Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back-to-School Ideas

School started last week for my kids as I am sure it has for most of your kids too, or it soon will be. Today I was playing catch up on my Tivo-ed Studio 5 shows and saw some back to school ideas that might help someone out there.
The 1st idea is to throw a Back-to-School Bash for your kid(s). Several ideas were given and for a range of ages too.
There are five ways to prepare your child for a new school year. Find out what they are...
And finally, check out these clever Back-to-School Survival Kits. I am sure any child would feel special finding one in his/her lunchbox.
Oh and count on Bakerella to have a fun idea with cake pops...Candy Apples. Oh so totally irresistible.


I am sure it is no surprise that Tip Junkie has plenty of wonderful ideas. Have I mentioned before that I love that site?!?

I can't believe summer is over! It went by way too fast, but I am happy to get back into a routine. Do you have any back to school traditions you want to share?

No comments: