Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Ideas

Ok first of all, I just have one question...what happened to November, December and January?  Has it really been that long since I have posted anything new on here?  That is crazy.  So sorry, but thank you for all of you wonderful readers and followers who continuie to check back here.  Thanks for having the faith that I would return.  I had some fun {Valentine} ideas to share, so please be patient as I share some...
From Keeping It Simple

A whole list of {Kindergarten} School ideas from Little Giraffes.

From Clean and Scentsible - A Valentine gift for the teacher in your child's life.  This idea reminds me of one that I featured before as a Back to School Kit.  I love the versatility in this project.



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thank-you so much for linking to me! You have so many fun ideas on here!