Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Many Colored Days Door Decoration

I could be wrong, but from the searches, it seems as if many of you are looking for ways to decorate the classroom door, in particular this week...Dr. Seuss Week. If you are one of those searching, this is your lucky day. I took some pictures of the doors at our school yesterday and thought I would share for those searching for ideas.
This first door is of a Kindergarten door. The class used the book My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss and here is the result:
And a close up to see what the kids wrote.
I didn't ask this teacher what the kids actually did for the door, but from the looks of it, they were given a blank (white) person and water colored the color of their choice. Then they described what the color made them feel. Super easy and super cute!

No comments: