Friday, March 19, 2010

Come See Me!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I AM SO EXCITED!! I was recently contacted by someone who wants me to have a booth at the upcoming Utah Valley Women's Expo. My thoughts on this...I am both excited and totally freaked out of my mind! I have sat on the idea for a couple of days and came to the conclusion that what is the worse that can happen? Plus I think this could be such a fun experience and adventure. I am already planning things out and will be having several ideas and features there to display and show. The event is April 23 & 24 (Fri and Sat) from 11 am - 8 pm.  I will let you know more info as I find it out.
Also, because of the exposure this event will bring to my site, I have added a link at the top of my blog for those who are interested in advertising on Room Mom 101. 
If you live in the area or are planning to attend, please come by and say hello. I would love to meet you!

1 comment:

Clements Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!