Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Working on the House

Ok so I only was able to post 22 out of the 25 promised Christmas ideas.  Perhaps I will post 3 LATE Christmas ideas later this week just to say I was able to complete my goal! :)  As it turned out, our family had a wonderful Christmas and I am enjoying being at home in my PJ's all week with no work.  We had family come to visit and parties to attend, but the BEST news of all was that our 3 year project of finishing our basement was completed!!  Life has been busy trying to get everything put away and in the proper place. So even though there is no work for me this week, there is still plenty of work to do around the house! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.

FOR BEST COLLECTION OF VALENTINE DAY PARTY GAMES FOR ADULTS.