Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa's Magic Key

Christmas Idea #8 - Santa's Magic Key
This idea comes from The Picadilly Post, and even though I have seen the idea before, the poem to go with the key, I hadn't. 
Dear Santa, This magic key works just for you, Please open the door and come on through. Thank you for coming to our house tonight. We are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Thank you Santa for the gifts you bring. Thank you Lord for everything.
This would make a cute neighbor gift or to hang on the tree for your own family!  Michelle mentioned in her post that she found the key at Michael's for $1.50 (in the dollar bins), in case you're wondering where to find a key like the one shown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea....I'm definitely putting this on my door this year!! Thanks for sharing.

avg-retail.com said...

This is an informative blog. Keep it up. I am looking forward to this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing it with us www.avg.com/retail

avg.com/retail

www.avg.com/activate

avg.com/activate