Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Halloween Pencil Gift Holder

Halloween Idea # 6 - Happy Halloween Pencil:

I am all about giving gifts in a create way.  Something about makes me almost more excited to give the wrapped object than the gift itself!  This idea from Craftberry Bush is just too stinkin' cute.  I am sharing this idea as a Halloween idea because of the fact that the label on the pencil reads "Happy Halloween", but truthfully that could be changed to read Happy Birthday, Welcome Back to School, Merry Christmas, A #2 Pencil for #1 Teacher, etc.  This pencil is made from an empty cardboard tube...wrapping paper to be more exact, but I am thinking that I would use a paper towel tube instead.  Fill the cardboard tube with candy or other gift items pinch the tip to a close...pencil tip.

No comments: