Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Days of Halloween Ideas...

Whether you are a mom, teacher, room mom or someone who likes hosting parties, I will be posting Halloween ideas all month, so check back often to find something that will fit what you are looking for!
To start the month of right, maybe you need some Halloween decor to get things going.  Since today is October 2, I am including TWO ideas.

Halloween Idea #1:  Halloween Wreath
A Halloween Tulle Wreath from Between U & Me.
OR this other super fun tulle wreath from Ali Lilly.  {Have I ever mentioned how much I love tulle?!?}
Even though this wreath idea was created because of a Candyland themed birthday party, this candy wreath from My Two Cupcakes would be perfect for Halloween!

Idea #2:  Frankenstein -
Make your own Frankenstein out of a strap of 2 x 4, paint, and a few extras.  Idea from Craft-O-Maniac.

3 comments:

Runde's Room said...

LOVE the tulle wreaths! I'm going to be looking forward to your posts all month!

Jen
Runde's Room

Ami Allison said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment and for featuring my tulle wreath! I'm totally in love with it!! I'm so glad I saved my daughters first tutu!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my tulle wreath! I'm looking forward to all the great ideas the rest of the month! :D