Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to School Gifts for the Teacher

If you are interested in giving your child's teacher something small to start the year, here are a few suggestions:
Oops!  I Craft My Pants (by the way I can't help but smile everytime I read her blog title!) has an idea of giving a bottle of lotion with the saying:  "We hope your school year goes smoothly."  Interested in a label?  She has them all ready for you to use, just head on over!
Eighteen25 used a jumbo calculator (which the dollar store carries) and attached a tag saying:  "According to my calculations...this is going to be a good year!"  Yup, you guessed it, the tag is there and ready for you to print!
The Rachel Berry Blog made these cute pencil bouquets for the teachers.  I think these would be for at any point during the year though.
And finally, this last idea is just completely RIDICULOUS!  I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought about how completely AMAZING this supply cake looks, but seriously, I think you would have to L-O-V-E your child's teacher!!  It might be a fun gift for the PTA to give to the office staff or have as a centerpiece at a back to school lunch though!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Be dubious while noting this inquiry. For instance, my own response to this inquiry would be I require an average size to full size auto with four entryways and tolerable trunk space. cash advance chicago