Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Door/Bulletin Board Idea

I have been thinking about what to post about this summer.  That's right...SUMMER!!  I honestly have pages and pages of ideas to still share with you readers, but for some reason during the summer months my brain has a hard time thinking about school (at least 24-7).  For the next couple weeks I will probably be featuring some Father's Day ideas, but after that I think I want to post about some craft ideas I have had tucked away and more on door decorations.  Teacher Appreciation week is always so busy for me that I never have enough time to post all of the ideas you send me.  I would love to play catch up with all those great pictures and feature as many as I can!  This summer I would also really like to connect with my readers.  I would love to figure out how to work my facbook page so that it will update my readers about when/what I make posts about on my blog.  I have seen it from others but need to figure it out.  Any ideas or suggestions on that, please let me know!!
I recently had a reader, Hannah, send me some pictures of 2 doors she decorated at a day care center she works at.  When I saw these pictures I thought of how perfect they would make a back to school bulletin board!  Especially with the students' personal touches...handprints!

An up close look at the sea creatures...
   
Here is the other door:

And the aliens...
        
Thank you Hannah for sending these pictures my way and for thinking of my blog to feature your idea.  Good luck with schooling and becoming a teacher!!
As for my readers...what kinds of things are you interested in finding on my blog this summer?  I would love to know what you are thinking!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

On Facebook, instead of posting in the "status" area click on "link" and then add your blog page address. (Often people click on the title of the specific post you want, and then copy the address.) If you have more than one image on your post, you can toggle through them until you get to the one you want to show on Facebook before you Share.

Allison @ Room Mom 101 said...

Thank you Becca for the suggestion re. FB. I hope this works for all of you!!
Allison

Unknown said...

I'm doing a linky party with bulletin board ideas. I would love for you to add this post!

Join up at Teaching Happily Ever After!