Tuesday, March 10, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Treat Ideas:


• "At the end of the rainbow, you are my pot of gold!" (tied to anything with gold in it!)
• "If I had a Pot of Gold, I'd want to share it with you. I couldn't find one anywhere, so I hope that this will do!" (tied to a Twix, Rolo, Caramello, or gold chocolate coins)
• "A Friend is like a 4 leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have!"

• "Tis better far at the rainbows end, to find not gold, but the heart of a friend!" (tie to package of rainbow skittles, gold coins, a "friend" token)
*At the end of the rainbow, what did I find? A teacher that is one of a kind! (skittles)
• Leprechaun Droppings - (a bag full of chocolate gold coins or green Appleheads)
• Shamrock Attack Kit: "You're lucky, lucky, I've been told - you've just been hit with shamrocks and gold!"
• Lucky Leprechaun Lunch: a green gable box with a tag on the outside that says "Lucky Leprechaun Lunch". Perfect for sending a green lunch with the husband or kids on St. Patrick's Day.
• "Lucky Me" tags: "Lucky Me..." and end with something different. "Lucky Me... to have such a great friend!" or "Lucky Me... to have such a great hubby!"
• Money Tree: "Happy St. Patricks Day to a Million Dollar Guy/Gal/Kid!" or "Who says Money doesn't grow on trees...Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!"

(Featured on Studio 5.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a great idea! i used it for my teachers at school!